Great article about hand fatigue and dentistry professionals. Interesting stats below based on responses from 242 clinicians:
• 48.3% use non-latex gloves exclusively in their primary clinical practice
• 85.9% use ambidextrous gloves
• 8.3% use hand-specific fitted gloves
• 54.1% are free to work with the glove of their choice
• 9.5% are expected to use what is provided, regardless of size or personal preference
• 51.5% reported hand fatigue from wearing improperly fitted gloves
Click here to read the full article.